Friday, April 19, 2013

Welcome Back!

Welcome back!  I hope you all had a wonderful Spring Break!  There are only 24 days left of this school year.  As the year winds down, it make me sad to think that I am about to lose my girls.  I have loved every moment with them!!

Next week is the CRCT.  This is what we have been working for all year.  The test begins promptly at 8:15 each day.  If your daughter is tardy, she will not be allowed in the room and will have to make the test up.  It is extremely important that they are here and on time every day.  Please make sure that your daughter eats a healthy breakfast and get plenty of sleep.  The schedule for the test is as follows: Monday: reading, Tuesday: ELA, Wednesday: math, Thursday: science, and Friday: social studies.  I will not be testing my girls.  Mrs. Palmer will be in here, and I will be in her room.  That's standard protocol for testing.  The girls are aware of this, and I expect them to perform their best whether I am there are not.  I have promised the girls that if they are all here and work hard, we will have a pizza party the Monday after testing.  There will be no homework next week as I want the girls to go home and relax after testing each day.

Next Friday, there is a PTA dance at school.  It is 80s themed.  Get out your acid washed jeans and scrunchies, and join us for a night of dancing and fun after testing.

I know this is short and sweet, but I wanted to make sure that you all knew what was going on next week.

I wanted to wish Jada a very happy birthday!  She celebrated during Spring Break!

Have a great weekend!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment